At the edge of the horizon

At the edge of the horizon
At the edge of Japan

Thursday, October 16, 2014

You've been flirting again

I cannot believe it is already mid-October!  I have been missing Japan so much lately, even though I've been busy.  I feel like time has been flying much faster since I left Japan.  And since my last post I left you all in the dark as to what I have been working on lately.  I've been so busy with creative projects that I haven't had much time to spend on catching up via the blog.  Let me just announce that tomorrow I'll be showing an original interactive dance happening at the Tampa Museum of Art.  If you happen to live in Tampa, please come out to view my work.  After tomorrow, I'll catch you all up on what's been going on and where I am heading. 

In the meantime, I've made a poster and trailer for the performance, which is called "A Homecoming."  Leave me a message if you like it.  Enjoy!




A HOMECOMING from Autumn Widdoes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment