At the edge of the horizon

At the edge of the horizon
At the edge of Japan

Monday, April 1, 2013

This is Not an April Fool's Post

No one celebrates April Fool's in Japan, except maybe the creepy person in my apartment building who likes to ring my doorbell at odd hours (3am, 5pm)...and no, that's not a crass euphemism.  I say this because someone played ding-dong ditch on me again today which is getting old since no one in my building is under 20 years of age.  I really hope this isn't going to go the way that I think it is going and that it is just some NHK representative visiting the building at all hours.  I can't even fathom why someone would do this (or, maybe I can), but I will catch him (or her..., but it's probably a him).

In other news, I've decided finally to just give my gluten-free experience its own blog and let Eigo no Bento be everything else in my life that has nothing to do with gluten-free advocacy and recipes.  I just felt that this issue needed its own space and I also hope that in creating Gluten Free in Japan, that others living in or traveling to Japan will find the information on there helpful.  So from now on, the posts here will be school/art/life/thoughts Japan-related and Gluten Free in Japan will be dietary related. How compartmentalized.  Nice and neat.  I hope you visit both though!  Please do. 

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment